Cocoberrytini

It has been a really hot summer and one being locked at home on thing I really miss is getting my colorful cold beverages :) 

Now I can go out and get a Starbucks but that is nothing compared to sitting in a restaurant and drinking a colorful drink. Few weeks back a friend of ours invited us home for BBQ and she served the most refreshing drink ,I had in a long time. She said she winged it and and didn't have a specific recipe for me. So I decided to try it too and dare I say it turned out pretty awesome.

Ingredients :
Coconut water : 2 
Blueberry : 1/2 cup and some extra for garnish 
Mint: handful 
Lemon: 1 large juiced 
Sugar Syrup: 1/4 cup (adjust as per taste) 

Steps:

Muddle the blueberries and add to the pitcher.
Muddle the mint leaves and add to the pitcher.
Pour coconut water, lemon juice and syrup.
stir all together and store in the freeze for few hours before serving.



Serving :
In a glass pour ice cubes.

Stir in the mix and pour into the glass. 

Add few blueberries for garnish.

If you prefer the adult version at this point add about 2-3 oz of vodka (Adjust as per preference) and enjoy.


Till then happy blogging.

Rakhee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Biryani in Rice cooker

Green Papaya Curry

Aloo Bharta ( Orissa Style Mashed Potato)