Chuda Bhaja

When I was a kid and craving for something yummy, I just had to look at Mom with cute puppy dog eyes and she would know what I want.

Today was such a day when I really wanted to taste something made by my sweet Mom but of-course for that I have to take a flight for 24-36 hrs all the way back home which is really not a good option.

So I decided to try something special to my heart and my Dad's all time fav "Chuda Bhaja".

So lets see what I need for this :

  1. Chuda (Chidwa): 1 cup
  2. Green Chillies: 2-3 depending on how spicy you want.
  3. Potato : 1 small Chopped
  4. Onion : 1 small Shredded
  5. Peanuts: 1/4 of a cup.
  6. Oil: 2 tbps
  7. Curry leaves
Lets see how to make this easy, yummy snack.

Heat the pan and fry the Chuda without oil till nice crispy.
Remove it and toast the peanuts. Once the peanuts are roasted remove it from the pan.
Add oil to the pan and add curry leaves and chopped green chillis. Once the chillies and curry leaves are nicely fried add the potatoes and fry till almost cooked. Now add the shredded onions to it and add salt to taste and keep frying till the potatoes and onion are cooked and ceispy . Add the peanuts and chuda to the mix and fry till all the ingredients mix well.

Remove from heat and serve with tea .


It was yummy and but I still miss mom's food.

This ones for you mom. Love you and miss you a lot.

Enough of senti stuff. Try this out and enjoy.

Till then Happy Blogging
Lisan

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Biryani in Rice cooker

Green Papaya Curry

Aloo Bharta ( Orissa Style Mashed Potato)