Mango Lassi

As I have mentioned in my earlier post, there are so many different variations of lassi. So today I am sharing the recipe for mango lassi.

You can either use fresh mango pulp or even canned ones. I used canned mango pulp.

Ingredient:


  1. Curd: 2 cup
  2. Mango Pulp: 1 cup canned/fresh mango pulp
  3. Milk: 1 cup
  4. Ice cubes: 1 cup
  5. Sugar : as per taste.


Procedure:

Blend all the ingredients in a blender till its smooth. I did not add any sugar because my mango pulp was sweet enough. Please feel free to add 4-5 tablespoon or more of sugar if using little sour mango. 

Pour into chilled glass and serve.




I know the summer is over and fall is in, take this as an farewell to summer till next year.

Till then happy blogging.
Rakhee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Biryani in Rice cooker

Green Papaya Curry

Aloo Bharta ( Orissa Style Mashed Potato)