Pepper chicken is a popular appetizer and served in loads of restaurants.
- Boneless Chicken - 1 pound Cut into small pieces
- Onion - 1 large sliced
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 4 tbsp
- Green Chilli - 2-4 slit length wise
- Tomato - 1 medium chopped
- Turmeric Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Chilly Powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder- 1 tsp
- Fennel Powder- 1/2 tsp
- Pepper Powder- 1 1/2 tsp adjust as per taste
- Lemon Juice- 2 tbsp
- Salt - a per taste
- Oil- 2 tbsp
In a bowl, mix all the above ingredients together except oil and mix well.
Let the marinate stand for at least 30 minutes.
Heat oil in a pan.
Separate the chicken pieces from the marinade.
Shallow fry the chicken in the heated oil until it is slight brown in color.
Remove the chicken from oil.
In the same oil add the remaining marinade.
Add extra oil, if needed.
Once the onion is completely translucent, add the fried chicken and mix well for a minute or two.
Remove from heat and serve it hot as an appetizer or as a side with rooti, naan or paratha and enjoy.
Till then happy blogging