Black Forest Cake

It was Tanmaya's birthday last week and like every year I made him a home made cake. 
He is not a huge fan of chocolate cakes but I am so I had to find a middle ground. So I decided to try my hands on a black forest cake which is chocolaty but not too much and luck was a great hit with Tanmaya and all my friends.
I fond this amazing website "Joy Of Baking" by Stephanie Jaworski that has amazing recipes for who love baking. 
I picked up the recipe for black forest cake from her webpage and was successful.
Even though my cake was not as perfect as hers but it was really yummy of a first timer :)
For the recipe please click on Black Forest Cake .
Doesn't my cake look beautiful!!!
Do remember on tiny thing..... shave the chocolate little thicker so that they don't blow away when the birthday boys blows the candles, and spread all over your table and carpet!!!
I hope you follow the recipe from Joy of Baking and many other beautiful recipes and let me know.
Till then happy blogging
Rakhee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Biryani in Rice cooker

Green Papaya Curry

Aloo Bharta ( Orissa Style Mashed Potato)