Chocolate Mousse

During my stay in Hongkong there were only few things I could of to pass time as Tanmaya  was real busy. Apart from loads of shopping the only other thing I did was watch TV thats when I got hang of "How I met Your Mother" and also got lucky to watch a series by Nigella Lawson "Nigella Express". The show is ll about quick recipes. My favorite was instant chocolate mousse. This weekend I tried it out and it turned out to be pretty yummy.


Ingredients:

  1. Butter: 1/4 cup
  2. Mini Marshmallow : 150 gm 
  3. Dark Chocolate : 250 gm (I used Ghiradelli)
  4. Whipping Cream: 1 tub
  5. Hot water: 60 ml



Procedure:
Put all the ingredients except whipping cream into a pan.
Put the pan over heat, though keep it fairly gentle, to melt the contents, stirring every now and again. Remove from the heat.Meanwhile, whip the cream until thick, and then fold into the cooling chocolate mixture until we have a smooth mixture. Pour into 4 glasses or 6 smaller ones, and chill until you want to eat. 






You can even make smaller portions for kids parties. Decorate with some grated white chocolate would make it even more applying.


So go ahead get you chocolate mousse with in minutes rather than hours ;)


Do let me know how it turned out.


Till then Happy Blogging
Rakhee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Biryani in Rice cooker

Green Papaya Curry

Aloo Bharta ( Orissa Style Mashed Potato)